Integrated Family Violence
Goulburn Ovens Murray Family Violence Regional Integration Committee brings together specialist family violence agencies including:
- Working with victim/survivors, perpetrators and primary prevention.
- Child and family services alliances (which include Child First & Integrated Family Services)
- Victoria Police
- Indigenous Family Violence Regional Action Groups
- Department of Justice and Regulation (including courts)
- Department of Health and Human Service’s Child Protection
- Local Connections.
These agencies and alliances are some of the major players in the current family violence reforms.