We have great pleasure in inviting you to join us to look back over the events and highlights of the past year at our 2021 annual general meeting.
The evening’s formal proceedings will include:
- the presentation of our annual report
- office-bearers’ reports
- board member appointments
- members voting on updated rules of the association
The formalities will be followed by a panel discussion, The Gender Binary and Beyond, hosted in partnership with The Wheeler Centre.* This discussion will feature some of the country’s most dynamic and creative non-binary authors, activists and artists, who will explore how societies can be transformed when they are liberated from the gender binary.
* Please note: Your registration for the AGM will mean you are automatically registered for The Gender Binary and Beyond event, which will run from 6.30pm to 7.30pm.
- You will receive two separate event links via email – one from Zoom, providing access to the AGM and a second which will admit you to the panel discussion.
- The panel discussion event link will be sent from email@example.com.
- Please have both these links ready on September 28.